For clients who have already completed coaching and have a solid professional development program in place, a customized workshop or training program is a great option. Below are some of the most popular options. I am also happy to work in conjunction with clients to customize a tailored training for your business needs and goals.
Thrive At Your Growing Edge: How to Live Successfully From Your Creative Core
Are you looking to infuse your team with renewed energy and vision? This workshop is designed to do just that. By challenging participants to tap into or rediscover their creative drive, individuals and teams walk away with a vision map and also tangible measures for increased success.
- Rekindle your innate creative drive
- Sketch a vision for your best self
- Define tangible indicators that you're living at your growing edge
Vulnerability as Strength: How to Lead So That Others Are Inspired to Follow
Seeking to define your leadership style and inspire others in the process? Join me in this thought provoking exploration of the relationship between vulnerability and leadership. In this workshop, we will cover most recent psychology on the relationship between leadership and vulnerability as well as exploring the distinctions between managing and leading. Each participant will walk away with an increased sense of awareness of their own unique leadership presence.
- Define vulnerability within the context of leadership
- Distinguishing management from leadership
- Personal and/or Team Leadership Statement
Navigating Change Authentically: Understanding the Change Cycle & Creating Cohesion Within It
Lost somewhere in the matrix of change? Wander no more! This course is designed to support individuals and teams have increased understanding of the change cycle, how it works and impacts different people. Additionally all participants will leave with a clearly articulated why statement for the change they are currently navigating.
- Explore various change cycle models
- How does WHY factor in to the need for change
- Putting the 2 together - defining where your organization is within change and why the change is essential for growth